Put Our Experience To Work For You
The philosophy of The Mack Law Offices is to represent clients in a professional manner to successfully resolve all matters, first, by negotiation and settlement, and second, through litigation.
Based in Palm Desert, California, we serve the Coachella Valley, Eastern Riverside County and the High Desert communities in matters involving divorce, family law, and preparation of contracts for businesses and individuals. Our attorney is also available as a neutral in private dispute resolution outside the California court system, serving as a private trial judge, arbitrator, or mediator.
New clients, often referred to us by past clients and other attorneys, frequently complain that their previous lawyer was inefficient or unresponsive. The Mack Law Offices is a smaller firm by design, providing a personalized approach to professional legal services. We return phone calls promptly and keep clients informed and involved. We monitor our caseload so that we can promptly respond to all clients, opposing counsel, and responsibilities to the court. We respect our clients and have compassion for the difficult family issues they face.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- Division of Property & Debts
- Divorce w/Family Owned Business
- Domestic Partnerships
- Independent and Step-Parent Adoptions
- Premarital Agreements
- Private Dispute Resolution
- Spousal Support
- Same Sex Family Law
Call 760-346-1800 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Louis Barry Mack
- California, 1976
- Kansas, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 1976
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- Juris Doctorate - 1976
- University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts - 1973
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California, Member, 1976 to Present
- Desert Bar Association, Member, Past President
- State Bar of Kansas, Member, 1976 to Present