Assisting You in Obtaining U.S. Permanent Residence And Work Status Visas
Each day, immigrants from all over the world pursue the dream of American citizenship. Unfortunately many immigrants lose their opportunity for U.S. citizenship because they lack proper legal representation.
As a skilled California Immigration Attorney, my office handles a variety of cases governed by USCIS in California and across the nation, including:
- Permanent residence through an employer using the labor certification process
- Permanent residence through an employer sponsoring you as an Outstanding Professor or Scientist
- Permanent Residence where you sponsor yourself based upon Extraordinary Ability or National Interest
- Permanent Residence through a close family member who is your spouse or parent or child
- H,L,E and TN visas
- Political Asylum
- J visa waivers of the two year home residency requirement
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
My extensive practice and involvement in Immigration Law spans two decades. Some of the highlights of my career include:
- Serving as a Foreign Student Advisor at Harvard University
- Managing a U.S. based immigration law firm in Rome, Italy
- Heading the immigration law section at a large Boston law firm
- Acting as the former Co-Chair of the American Immigration Lawyers Association Committees for the State Department, United States Information Agency and the committee for foreign students
- Producing two videos on obtaining F visas and maintaining student status (These videos have been purchased by U.S consulates throughout the world)
Although our office is located in California, I represent clients in immigration cases throughout the United States and will travel to foreign embassies and consulates to directly handle problematic situations for immigration clients.
If you or someone you know in California or across the nation needs the skilled legal guidance of an experienced Employment/Family Sponsored Immigration Attorney, call Adam Green today toll free at 866-716-4854, or complete the contact form provided on this site.
Attorney Paul Herzog
Paul Herzog practices exclusively immigration law, with a focus on obtaining work visas and green cards for foreign students and scholars.
- He specializes in H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2, TN, O-1 and R-1 worker work visas;
- He is an expert in Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability and National Interest Waiver Green Cards;
- He is fluent in French and is a member of the French-American Chamber of Commerce.
Paul Herzog holds a Bachelor's Degree in philosophy from Syracuse University and a Juris Doctor degree from the Tulane University School of Law, where he was an editor of the Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law. Paul is also member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association-Immigration Section.
Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
This attorney practices in California and is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas: