Aggressive Immigration Legal Representation In Los Angeles, California & Nationwide
United States immigration law is a notoriously complex subject, one that presents challenges and confusion even to those who work in the field daily.
At the Law Offices of David M. Haghighi, APC we can help if you or a loved one are facing deportation or removal from the United States, are afraid to return to your home country, need a visa for temporary travel to the U.S., or are interested in helping an employee or family member immigrate here. We have extensive experience and can help you successfully navigate the process from start to finish.
We have a solid reputation for results-driven legal practice. While there is no way to guarantee results, we always do our absolute best and go the extra mile to help our clients in every case we represent. Our clients are our number one priority.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Immigration and Naturalization
As a lawyer and advocate, Mr. Haghighi has learned that not everybody succeeds. This is why an attorney who, like Mr. Haghighi, knows the law, is attentive to detail, compassionate, and willing to vigorously fight on behalf of his clients, helps increase the chances of success. Mr. Haghighi routinely represents clients in a wide range of complex immigration issues all across the United States. Call 213-632-3900 today to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney David M. Haghighi
- District Court Central District of California
- District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eleventh Circuit
- Southwestern University School of Law, J.D. 2000
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), B.A. 1995,
- Cum Laude, College & Departmental Honors
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Certified Specialist in Immigration & Nationality Law, by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Superb Rating (10 out of 10), Avvo.
- Rated Top 3 Immigration Lawyers in Los Angeles, by Three Best Rated.
- 10 Best Attorney, Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Legal Counsel, Immigration and Nationality Law Division.
- Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Member
- Top 10 Attorneys, The American Jurist Institute, Immigration and Nationality Division.
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates.
- Top 100 Lawyers, The American Society of Legal Advocates.
- Top 100 Immigration Lawyers in the State of California by the American Society of Legal Advocates.
- Top Contributor Award, Avvo.
- Client's Choice Award, Avvo.
- A+ Accredited Business, Better Business Bureau (BBB)