Since 1997, the "Lead Counsel Verified" status has been granted to attorneys who possess:
- The Right Professional Experience
- A Spotless Record
The following attorneys at this firm are Lead Counsel Verified:
Jerry Richard Lowe
This attorney is Lead Counsel Verified in the following practice areas:
Hiring A Local Attorney
Hiring an immigration attorney can be a difficult decision. It's important to evaluate whether the lawyer has experience within the immigration legal practice area, whether they are licensed in California, and whether they are familiar with the parts of state law and local regulations that apply in Fresno.
Evaluating all those items can be stressful and time consuming. At LawInfo, our goal is to make the process of researching and selecting an attorney much easier. We have created a lawyer directory that collects all the information you need in one place and that is full of immigration lawyers who are capable, qualified, and ready to help you with your immigration legal issue. Some of these lawyers are even Lead Counsel verified, which indicates they've passed our comprehensive evaluation about a lawyer's experience, licensing, and disciplinary record. Look for the blue "Lead Counsel Verified" icon next to an attorney's profile as an indicator of which attorneys have passed this verification check.
Why Do I Need A Local Lawyer?
When you select an attorney to handle your legal matter, location is about more than convenience or the ease of a shorter driving time to an office location. A lawyer who is located near you and handles cases involving immigration in Fresno will also be able to provide information that you can trust is correct because it comes from someone who has dealt with these types of issues in your location before.
The immigration lawyers listed in this directory can provide you with information about important topics and questions such as:
- What are the typical expenses, including filing fees, court costs (if applicable), and other case-related expenses, in immigration cases in Fresno?
- How long does the legal process for immigration matters typically take?
- What are the typical outcomes for immigration cases in Fresno and the surrounding communities?
- If necessary, is it more appropriate to handle your matter in California court or federal court?
- What can you expect from a judge and other court officers if your immigration case requires a trial? Every courtroom has slightly different rules and courtroom customs for how attorneys, their clients, and others in the courtroom should conduct themselves. A local attorney can tell you what to expect in your local court based on which judge is selected to hear your case.
- A local attorney will likely be familiar with the lawyer on the opposing side of your legal issue. This allows them to help you understand how that lawyer is going to approach the case, and can potentially give you an advantage compared to using a non-local attorney who may be unfamiliar with other local lawyers and their tactics.
- Which documents do you need to file, when are the local filing deadlines for those documents, and are you required to notarize documents that are submitted to in legal matters in California? In general, document preparation is difficult for most people to do without a lawyer, so getting answers to these questions is vital. The Fresno attorneys listed here will be able to provide you with the answers you need.
If Jerry R. Lowe, Attorney at Law cannot help you, please find our full list of immigration Lawyers in Fresno, CA.