The Wright Law Firm
Family Law | Serving Little Rock, AR
The Wright Law Firm, a local Family Law firm with years of experience helping clients in the Little Rock, Arkansas area.
Experienced Arkansas Family Law Attorney
No matter what type of legal issue you may be facing, having the right legal representation on your side can go a long way toward securing a favorable result. Whether you require strong representation for divorce, child support, modification or another family law matter, or need help building an estate plan, it is important that you seek the advice of an experienced attorney who knows the law and has the ability to properly handle your case.
I am Little Rock family law lawyer Trey Wright. Since opening The Wright Law Firm, I have dedicated my career to helping people achieve legal outcomes that protect their best interests.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Property division
- Child support
- Spousal support
- Child custody and visitation
- Legal separation
- Military divorce
- Divorce order/decree modification
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Military Divorce
Call 501-376-0400 today to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Victor D. "Trey" Wright
- Arkansas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2001
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas, 2001
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR
- Major: History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Arkansas Bar Association, House of Delegate Member, 2009
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2005
- Arkansas Associate of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member, 2005
- Pulaski County Bar Association, Member, 2005
- Lonoke County Bar Association, Member, 2005