Marrell J. McNeal, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Social Security Disability | Serving Opelika, AL
When you need Social Security Disability help in Opelika, contact Marrell J. McNeal, Attorney at Law, P.C., an established Alabama law firm.
Uncovering The Details That Are Often Overlooked
In life's uncertain times, legal assistance may be your best chance at finding an effective solution. That is our goal at Marrell J. McNeal Attorney at Law, PC. We are a general practice firm with a depth of legal experience and a wide range of practice area skill, but we focus on the issues that affect individuals on a personal level.
If you are struggling with a debt issue that started after an accident injury, we can help you pursue debt discharge through bankruptcy and pursue a personal injury claim as well. If you are dealing with a disability and need help collecting social security disability insurance, we have the experience and knowledge needed to get results.
No two cases are the same. Everyone deserves the personal attention and focus of an attorney who can get results.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Bankruptcy Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Social Security -- Disability
- Traffic Violations
Call Attorney Marrell McNeal today at 334-553-6633 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Marrell J. McNeal
- Georgia, 1990
- Alabama, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Master of Laws - 1988
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
Juris Doctorate - 1981
- Auburn University
B.A. - 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Current member and former Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Lee County Humane Shelter
- Board of Directors of Harvest Evangelism