Retain an Experienced Lawyer when You Have a Legal Issue
Attorney Randal K. Epley is a solo practitioner. He has been in practice for 30 years and considers it his good fortune to represent people in South Central Kentucky since 1989.
He brings his experience from being a former City Attorney, A Public Defender, an Assistant Commonwealth Attorney and a Commonwealth Attorney with him in representing each and every one of his clients.
Because, he is a solo practitioner, his clients are guaranteed to receive his complete attention. He has a general practice which includes Adoptions, Estate Planning and Probate; Real Estate Law, Criminal Defense; and Family Law and Domestic Litigation.
Contact Mr. Epley today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Step Parent; Grand Parent
- Agency Adoption
- State-sponsored Adoption
- Termination of Parental Rights (Voluntary and Involuntary)
- Real Property
- Title Opinions
- Title Insurance
- Residential Closings
- Preparation of Deeds, Mortgages and Notes
- Criminal Law
- Misdemeanors and Felonies
- Domestic Relations
- Divorce (Contested and Uncontested)
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
Call Attorney Randal Epley today at 270-228-0652 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Randal K. Epley
- Kentucky, 1985
- University of Kentucky School of Law, J.D. - 1985
- University of Kentucky, Business Administration - 1982
- Kentucky Bar Association