Quality Representation When You Need Us the Most
The legal and physical custody of a child is an important part of a divorce, dissolution or legal separation, involving children. A determination of custody is also necessary when there are two parents who are not married at the time a child is born, or when a parent is unable to properly care for a child. Dietz & Overmann, PLLC, assists client through this emotional and confusing experience.
We represent mother, fathers and relatives in Kentucky and Ohio in child custody actions involving: legal custody, physical custody, parenting time, visitation, shared parenting, and relocation.
Each family is unique and it is important for the parties of a case involving children focus on the best interest of the child or children. The DO Family Law custody lawyers can work with you to come up with a parenting plan that will be best for the child or children. We help clients generate customized options that are right for their family and situation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce, Dissolution, Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Property and Asset Division
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Collaborative Law
Call Dietz & Overmann, PLLC today at 859-757-4234 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney Stephanie A. Dietz
- Kentucky, 1994
- Ohio, 1995
- Indiana, 1996
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 1994
- B.A., University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 1991
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, 1994
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Academy of Collaborative Professionals of Northern Kentucky