Skip to main content

Top K-1 Fiancé Visa Lawyers Near You

Find K-1 Fiancé Visa Attorneys Located in Popular Cities

Find K-1 Fiancé Visa Attorneys by State

K-1 Fiancé Visa

K-1 visas are a type of visa available to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen. The visa allows the visa holder to travel to the United States to marry his or her sponsor within 90 days. After marrying the U.S. citizen, the visa holder then may apply for an adjustment of status to become a permanent resident. The process of obtaining a K-1 visa can be very complicated and requires a large amount of paperwork and dealing with the U.S. consulate in the non-citizen’s home country. Hiring an experienced immigration law attorney can help ensure that the process goes as smoothly and quickly as possible, and also can help avoid any potential issues before they arise.

Should I Hire a K-1 Fiancé Visa Attorney?

There are many ways in which retaining the services of an experienced immigration attorney can help you obtain a K-1 Visa. For example, an attorney can assist by:

  • Preparing and filing the K-1 visa petition
  • Collect and submit any required support documentation
  • Assist in submitting evidence that the relationship is genuine
  • Determine your or your fiancé’s K-1 visa eligibility
  • Help prepare you or your fiancé for the consular interview
  • Assist in obtaining permanent residency after you are married
  • Help with obtaining visas for any children that may be involved

These are just some of the ways in which a K-1 visa attorney can help, and it is important to retain an attorney who understands the process. An experienced immigration law attorney will be able to ensure that you obtain your K-1 visa as quickly as possible, allowing you to move forward with your life.

Page Generated: 0.11102294921875 sec