Do You Want to File an H-1B Visa Application?
If you want to employ a foreign worker in a specialty occupation, or if you are a foreign worker seeking employment in the US, an H-1B visa may be an option. A skilled Memphis H-1B visa attorney can help you determine if this is the right visa option for you and he or she can guide you through the filing process.
H-1B Visas Are for Specialty Occupations and Fashion Models
Employment visas are often complicated and it can be difficult to determine what visa is best. The H-1B visa is issued to employees with a minimum of a bachelor's degree or its equivalent and only in certain areas of employment. Models of a distinguished nature may also qualify. There is a visa cap each year so proper and timely filing can help your chances of success.
Best Time to Seek Legal Help
No matter what your legal issue may be, it is always best to seek legal help early in the process. An attorney can help secure what is likely to be the best possible outcome for your situation and avoid both unnecessary complications or errors.
Tips on Approaching an Initial Attorney Consultation
- Use the consultation as a means of gaining a better understanding of your legal situation.
- Ask the attorney how many cases similar to yours he/she has handled. An attorney's experience and knowledge can speak to their expertise (or lack of) in addressing your situation.
- Your attorney should be able to articulate roughly how long a case like yours will take to resolve and what sort of procedures to expect.
- Determine how comfortable you are working with the lawyer and/or law firm.
How to Find the Right Attorney
- Determine the area of law that relates to your issue. Attorneys specialize in specific practice areas around legal issues within the broad field of law.
- Seek out recommendations from friends, family, and colleagues. A successful attorney or practice will typically have many satisfied clients.
- Set up consultation appointments to get a better understanding of your case as well as gauge your comfort level with different attorneys. Find the attorney who is the right fit for your needs.