Top Yeadon, PA Father's Rights Lawyers Near You

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1500 Walnut St, Suite 1510, Philadelphia, PA 19102

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

PO Box 634, New Hope, PA 18938-0634

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

20 W 3rd St, Media, PA 19063

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1524 Delancey Street, 4th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19102

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

Two Commerce Square, 2001 Market Street, Suite 3100, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

922 Bustleton Pike, 1st Floor, Feasterville, PA 19053

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1901 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1111 Street Road, Suite 305, Southampton, PA 18966

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

123 S. Board Street, Suite 1030, Philadelphia, PA 19109

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

21 West Third Street, Media, PA 19063

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

410 Welsh Street, Chester, PA 19013

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1218 Chestnut Street, Suite 405, Philadelphia, PA 19107

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

2000 Market Street, 20th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1800 JFK Blvd, Suite 403, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

Centre Square West, 1500 Market St, Suite 3400, Philadelphia, PA 19102

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1425 Spruce Street, Suite 100, Philadelphia, PA 19102-4578

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1735 Market St, Suite 3300, Philadelphia, PA 19103

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

610 Old York Road, Suite 400, Jenkintown, PA 19046

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

1 E Airy St, Norristown, PA 19401

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

134 N. Church St., Suite 2, West Chester, PA 19380

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

882 S Matlack St, Suite 110, West Chester, PA 19382

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

One Logan Square, Suite 2000, Philadelphia, PA 19103-6996

Father's Rights Lawyers | Serving Yeadon, PA

158 W Gay St., Suite 212, West Chester, PA 19380

Ver resultados en español en

Yeadon Father's Rights Information

Lead Counsel Badge

Lead Counsel Verified Attorneys in Yeadon

Lead Counsel independently verifies Father's Rights attorneys in Yeadon and checks their standing with Pennsylvania bar associations.

Our Verification Process and Criteria

  • Ample Experience

    Attorneys must meet stringent qualifications and prove they practice in the area of law they’re verified in.
  • Good Standing

    Be in good standing with their bar associations and maintain a clean disciplinary record.
  • Annual Review

    Submit to an annual review to retain their Lead Counsel Verified status.
  • Client Commitment

    Pledge to follow the highest quality client service and ethical standards.

What Is Fathers’ Rights Law?

Fathers’ rights law seeks to give fathers fair treatment in family matters, especially regarding child custody, visitation, and support. It aims to promote equal parenting rights, recognizing the important role fathers play in their children’s lives. This area of law addresses issues like establishing paternity, modifying custody arrangements, and fighting for equal parenting time. Fathers’ rights law seeks to ensure that fathers can maintain strong relationships with their children and are not unfairly disadvantaged in family court decisions.

What Are Some Examples of Situations Where I Might Need a Fathers’ Rights Lawyer?

You might need a fathers’ rights lawyer if you’re going through a divorce or separation and want to ensure fair custody or visitation rights with your children. If you’re facing challenges in establishing paternity or modifying existing custody or support agreements, a lawyer can help. Other situations include fighting for equal parenting time, addressing false accusations that could impact your parental rights, or dealing with enforcement issues related to custody or support orders. A fathers’ rights lawyer can provide legal guidance and representation to protect your relationship with your children.

How Can a Lawyer Help Me With Fathers’ Rights?

A local lawyer can help protect your rights, especially in a contest concerning Fathers’ Rights where laws are determined by and can be unique to Pennsylvania. Lawyers help you navigate the legal system and see that your interests are represented. A lawyer can help you with: 

  • Legal counsel and guidance
  • Investigating and gathering evidence
  • Determining custody and support payments
  • Negotiation and mediation
  • Litigation and trial representation
  • Enforcement and modification of custody and support orders
  • Filing legal motions

What Could Happen if I Don’t Hire a Fathers’ Rights Lawyer?

If you don’t hire a fathers’ rights lawyer, you might face difficulties in securing fair custody or visitation rights. You might miss a law unique to Pennsylvania or otherwise struggle to navigate complex family law issues, potentially resulting in limited parenting time or unfavorable custody arrangements. You might also find it challenging to establish paternity or modify existing agreements. In disputes, you may be disadvantaged without proper representation, risking your parental rights and relationship with your children. A fathers’ rights lawyer helps ensure your rights are protected, advocating for fair treatment and the best interests of your children.

What Questions Should I Ask When Trying To Find a Fathers’ Rights Lawyer in Yeadon?

These questions can help you decide if you feel comfortable and confident that a lawyer has the qualifications, experience, and ability to manage your case well. Many lawyers offer free consultations that allow you to understand your options and get specific legal advice before hiring them. The top questions to ask include:

  • How have you handled cases like mine?
  • What are the potential outcomes of my case?
  • What is the timeline for my case?
  • Are there alternative dispute resolutions available?
  • What is your billing and fee structure?
  • How long have you been practicing in Pennsylvania?
  • Do you have access to experts who can support my case?
  • How do you approach evidence collection?
  • What is your approach to negotiations and settlements?
  • What will my involvement be during the process?

Tips for Hiring a Lawyer

Finding a lawyer who is right for you and will represent your best interests is an essential first step in managing your case and protecting your rights. Find a lawyer who understands your case, knows your needs and goals, and has the experience to get the best outcome. Things to do: 

  • Ask for recommendations
  • Research lawyers online
  • Schedule consultations
  • Review experience and expertise
  • Talk about billing and fees
  • Trust your instincts

What Do Judges Look for in Custody Cases?

In every state, family court judges must consider what is in the child’s best interests when determining custody. In most cases, judges emphasize making sure the child will spend ample time with both parents. To make this happen, a judge will likely want to know what each parent’s home environment is like, whether each parent will be able to give a child the proper attention, and which situation the child will be most likely to thrive in.

Who Has Legal Custody of the Child When the Parents Aren’t Married?

If the parents are not married, the child’s biological parents both have parental rights unless the law says otherwise. An exception to this could be if no father is listed on the child’s birth certificate. In that case, the father would have to go through the legal process of establishing paternity to be able to assert his parental rights for visitation.

How Can a Mother Lose Custody of Her Child?

A mother can lose custody of her child in much the same way a father could. This could include abusing the child, abusing drugs or alcohol, providing an unsafe home environment for the child, or abandoning the child.

How Can You Change a Child Custody Order?

If you or your ex are unhappy with the current custody arrangement, you can negotiate a change to your agreement. If a judge feels that the changes are still in the child’s best interests, then they may approve the order. If one of you is pressing ahead with seeking a change and the other parent is contesting it, you will need to prove a “substantial” change in circumstances. This could include one of the parents moving out of state, suffering from a disability or illness that affects their parenting ability, exposing the child to an unsafe environment, or having a change in work circumstances that requires rescheduling of visitation.

Page Generated: 0.21152591705322 sec