Who Do I Sue If I Was Injured By Harmful Drugs

Full Video Transcript

If you or a family member has been injured or worse as a result of taking a harmful drug, you may be able to sue the manufacturer to recover for your injuries. Plaintiffs typically want to recover damages for medical expenses, past lost earnings as well as future earning capacity, physical pain and suffering and even mental anguish. Personal injury claims for persons who have been seriously injured by prescription or over-the-counter drugs with dangerous and undisclosed side effects include defective product liability, failure to warn and negligence. Liability will be determined by the facts of your case and liable parties can range from doctors to the drug manufacturer to the pharmacy that handled the prescription. Contact an attorney who can examine the facts of your case and advise you if you are eligible for compensation.

Additional Harmful Drugs Videos

Search LawInfo's Harmful Drugs Resources


The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.