Skip to main content

Unfair Child Support Payment

Full Video Transcript

Fathers who believe they are product of an unfair or biased child support ruling, regardless if they’ve joint our sole custody, are encouraged to contact child support litigation attorney who can inform them of their legal rights and discuss options that might be available. An experienced child support attorney can request the court to modify the child support order based on the circumstances. For instance, sometimes important details are left out or misrepresented in the initial court ruling that can affect the father’s rights. Also, it is not uncommon for circumstances to change over the years, including the financial circumstances if either parent which may warrant a modification of the child support order. For more information about modifying a child support order contact an attorney in your area today.

Was this helpful?

Additional Child Support Videos

Child Support Sub-categories