Skip to main content

Workers' Compensation Law

Search for an Attorney  

My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

After receiving a notice of workers` compensation denial from either your employer or the employer`s insurance company, you may file a claim petition seeking initial compensation. Mediation and hearings may be set up to help resolve differences between the injured worker and the employer/carrier. For more information contact the Workers` Compensation Enforcement Division at the address or number below.

Workers` Compensation Enforcement Division
4001 North Lincoln Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Telephone (405) 528­1500

Was this helpful?