My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

Most worker`s compensation claims are resolved without dispute. If questions or disagreements arise between the employer, carrier, and employee, the Ombudsman division may be able to informally assist the parties in resolving the problem. Disputes may also be resolved through a hearing before the Worker`s Compensation Board.  You can contact the Ombudsman with general questions or problems by calling the Worker`s Compensation Board of Indiana Ombudsman Division at: (800) 824­2667 or (317) 232­5922.

Speak to an Experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers’ compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers’ compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Workers' Compensation attorney today.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles

Search LawInfo's Workers' Compensation Resources


The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.