If I Am Unable To Return To The Type Of Work I Did Before I Was Injured, What Happens?

In some instances your benefits may be reduced if you are released to work with restrictions. In the event that your wages are less than that of what they were at the time of your injury, you should receive a reduced benefit based on your current earnings. This amount is not to exceed $216.67 if your accident occurred on or after July 1, 1997.

Speak to an Experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers’ compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers’ compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Workers' Compensation attorney today.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles