My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

The Workers` Compensation Commission can provide the claimant an opportunity to confer with a legal advisor on the staff of the commission to be advised of their rights in order to ensure that the rights are protected. The conference shall be held in the county where the accident occurred, if the accident occurred in this state, unless otherwise agreed to between the parties, or otherwise directed by the commission.

This is meant to provide an opportunity for settlement of some or all of the issues presented, as well as to facilitate the resolution of issues without the expense of litigation or attorneys` fees for either party.

If a resolution cannot be met between the parties involved, then a hearing before the Workers` Compensation Commission can be requested.

For more information you can contact the State of Arkansas Workers` Compensation Commission at the address or phone number listed below.

State of Arkansas
Workers` Compensation Commission

4th and Spring Streets
P.O. Box 950
Little Rock, Arkansas 72203­0950
Telephone 1­501­682­3930 or 1­800­622­4472

Speak to an Experienced Workers’ Compensation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified workers’ compensation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local workers’ compensation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Workers' Compensation attorney today.

Additional Workers' Compensation Articles