Workers' Compensation Law

What Workers' Compensation Benefits Am I Entitled To?

NOTE: In Arizona, you must obtain written permission from the Industrial Commission if you want to leave the state for more than two weeks. Failure to obtain permission may result in a loss of benefits.

You may be entitled to receive all reasonable and necessary medical treatment, benefits for lost wages, benefits for specific injuries resulting in permanent disabilities such as loss of use and/or disfigurement (scars). You may also qualify to participate in certain physical and vocational rehabilitation programs. If the injury causes the death of an injured worker, burial expenses are covered and the dependents of the deceased worker are entitled to certain benefits.