Skip to main content

Workers' Compensation Law

Search for an Attorney  

My Employer Has Denied My Claim, What Do I Do?

When a dispute arises on a workers` compensation claim, the party protesting the action of the Industrial Commission or one of the other parties can file a request for hearing.

Your file will be referred to the Administrative Law Judge Division from the Claims Division. The Chief Administrative Law Judge will assign your case to an administrative law judge who becomes the presiding judge of your case.

If you have questions regarding the hearing process or general workers` compensation questions you can contact the Ombudsman`s Office or the Industrial Commission of Arizona at the address or phone numbers listed below for more information.

Ombudsman`s Office (602) 542­4538


Industrial Commission of Arizona
Phoenix Office
800 W. Washington Street
Phoenix AZ 85007
(602) 542­4411

Was this helpful?