How can I file a claim against my employer for an unpaid sales commission?

If you are unable to resolve a claim against your employer for an unpaid sales commission informally, you should contact an experienced employment lawyer for advice in obtaining your sales commission. While relatively small amounts of unpaid commissions may be recoverable on your own in small claims court, larger unpaid sales commissions may require litigation with the assistance of an attorney. You may also want to consult with your state or federal department of labor regarding any specific statutes that might support your claim for unpaid sales commissions. 

Speak to an Experienced Wage and Hour Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified wage and hour lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Wage and Hour attorney today.

Additional Wage and Hour Articles

Search LawInfo's Wage and Hour Resources

Related Topics In This Section