Skip to main content

Veteran's Benefits Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Should I Do If My Claim For Benefits Or Services Has Been Denied?

You should file an appeal with the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.  This board, which is comprised of judges and attorneys trained in veterans’ law, will review your denied claim for benefits or services and issue a decision that can either affirm or reverse the decision of the office to which you made your claim.  The Board of Veterans’ Appeals is the administrative body that handles veterans’ disputes regarding benefits and services administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Was this helpful?