I Have Been Injured During Military Service, And Cannot Get A Job Because Of My Disability. What Services Can The Department Of Veterans Affairs Provide Me?

In addition to a monthly compensation stipend for your disability, assuming your disability is determined to be at least 10% disabling, the Department provides vocational rehabilitation and employment for disabled veterans.  These services include job search assistance and various training programs, all at no cost to veterans who are eligible.  Generally, a veteran will have 12 years from the time they are notified that they have at least a 10% disability to receive vocational services.

Speak to an Experienced Veterans Disability Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified veterans disability lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local veterans disability attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Veterans Disability attorney today.

Additional Veterans Disability Articles

Related Topics In This Section