Skip to main content

Veteran's Benefits Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Does A Servicemember Or Dependent Request Relief Under The Scra?

In order to request relief under the SCRA, a servicemember or spouse, or both, must provide a written request to the lender, together with a copy of servicemember’s military orders.

Was this helpful?