Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

When And Where Do I File Accident Reports?

Accidents involving death, personal injury exceeding $1,000, or property damage exceeding $1,000 must be reported within 5 days to the local authorities, the Registry of Motor Vehicles and insurance company.

Speak to an Experienced Traffic Violation Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified traffic violation lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local traffic violation attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Traffic Violation attorney today.

Additional Traffic Violation Articles

Search LawInfo's Traffic Violation Resources