Skip to main content

Mesothelioma & Asbestos Law

Search for an Attorney  

What should I do if I've been exposed?

If you believe you may have been exposed to asbestos, even for a very short period of time, it is important to see a physician immediately for a chest x-ray and lung function test.

Was this helpful?