What Is Required For The Marriage Ceremony To Take Place?

  • The licence or certificate of publication of banns or of grant dispensing with publication of banns must be given to the person authorized to solemnize the marriage;
  • the marriage ceremony must be performed in the presence of at least two adult witnesses;
  • the marriage ceremony must take place within 3 months after the issue of the licence, publication of banns or grant dispensing with publication of banns.

Speak to an Experienced Marriage Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified marriage lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Marriage attorney today.

Additional Marriage Articles