What Are My Responsibilities As A Landlord?
- Comply with all health and building codes that apply to the property.
- Make requested repairs in a prompt manner.
- Maintain peace and quiet. You should ensure that the tenant can live on the property in peace, without unreasonable disturbances from you or other tenants.
- Give fifteen days written notice of any change in a month to month agreement, such as rent increases.
- Abide by the lease agreement.
- If you feel the eviction process is necessary, be sure to follow the legal eviction process.