- At the end of a written lease.
- When a tenant does not pay rent.
- When a tenant damages the property.
- Landlord can end a month to month lease at any time but landlord must give a one month written notice to tenant.
- When a tenant violates a condition of a written lease.
Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: