Skip to main content

Landlord/Tenant Law

Search for an Attorney  

Can Tenants Have A Legal Rent Strike?

Yes, if the landlord has not obeyed minimum housing laws. Tenants must file a suit and obey the Missouri Inadequate and Deficient Housing Law. A lawyer must help with this. However, a tenant should not stop paying rent unless so advised by a lawyer.

Was this helpful?