Will My Eviction Action Be Heard By A Jury Or Judge?

In California you have the right to have a jury decide your eviction action. If the landlord does not initially request a jury the tenant may request a jury trial. To do so the tenant must file form UD-150 (Counter-Request). Unless you qualify for a fee waiver, the requesting party must also pay the $150 jury fee.

Speak to an Experienced Eviction Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified eviction lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local eviction attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Eviction attorney today.

Additional Eviction Articles