May I Sue The Landlord For Damage To Property?

Suits for damages must be filed in the Small Claims and Conciliation Branch, Room JM­260, if the amount is $5,000 or less. Suits for damages more than $5,000 must be filed in the Civil Court.

Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles