Skip to main content

Landlord/Tenant Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Need More Time To Pay My Rent, What May I Do?

Show up on time for your court date. Meet with your landlord in court and enter into a consent agreement to pay your rent. Difficult cases will go before the court.