Skip to main content

Landlord/Tenant Law

Search for an Attorney  

I Have A Default Judgment, What May I Do To Evict The Tenant?

Forty­eight hours after entry of judgment, return to the Landlord and Tenant Clerk`s Office to file a writ of restitution. Filing Fee $70.00 (Clerk`s fee is $10.00; U.S. Marshal`s fee is $60.00).

Was this helpful?