Skip to main content

Landlord/Tenant Law

Search for an Attorney  

How May I Get The Landlord To Make Repairs?

First, call the Rental Accommodations Office concerning complaints and requests for instructions 202­442­4610. If you have a court date, mention the repairs to your landlord in order to get them repaired. If the landlord refuses to make repairs, request the Court`s assistance.

Was this helpful?