Skip to main content

Landlord/Tenant Law

Search for an Attorney  

How May I Get A Money Judgment?

First, the tenant must be served personally with a copy of the summons. When the case is called in court, tell the clerk to send it before the judge. Ask the judge to grant you a money judgment.