Can The Hra Help Me In Other Ways?

If you have questions about housing code violations, call the HRA at (202) 727­7673. If you have questions about rent stabilization laws, security deposits or evictions, call (202) 727­7315. If you have more general questions, call the District`s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs at (202) 727­7170.

Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles