Who Can I File A Housing Complaint With?

To file a housing discrimination complaint call the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing at 1-800-233-3212. For all other landlord/tenant complaints contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs at 800- 952-5210.

Speak to an Experienced Landlord Tenant Law Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified landlord tenant lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Landlord Tenant Law attorney today.

Additional Landlord Tenant Law Articles