Skip to main content

Insurance Law

Search for an Attorney  

How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?

All forms, except RAF and ATF, may be photocopied as long as the same color paper is used and the copies are legible. A supply of any form will be mailed, at no charge, upon written request. A large self­addressed envelope must accompany all requests.

Send all licensing forms and correspondence to Agents Licensing & Education at the following address:

    Office of the Insurance Commissioner
    Agent Licensing and Education
    PO Box 50541
    Charleston, WV 25305­0541
Was this helpful?