What Are The Licensing Requirements For New Utah Residents?

Except for Title and Escrow agent licenses, Utah is reciprocal in its licensing of new Utah residents who were previously licensed in another state. A laws and regulations exam is available for agents coming into the state who were previously licensed in another state. This means that, if you just moved to Utah from another state, you will be treated in the same manner as Utah residents who move to your former state. If your former state offers Utah residents who move there a license without requiring them to pass a test, you will (provided you meet all other qualifications) be able to get a Utah license without taking an examination. If you have ever held a resident license in another state, you must submit a Letter of Clearance (dated less than 90 days prior) with your application.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles