Skip to main content

Insurance Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?

South Dakota law requires you notify the Division of Insurance of any change of address or contact information. You may contact them with a change request by mail, fax or email. Please refer to the contact information above.