How Do I Become Licensed As A New Resident South Dakota Insurance Producer?

If you have not previously held a producer license in this state or any other state, you will need to take insurance exams for those lines of authority you wish to sell in this state. Upon completing and passing your exam(s) you will need to complete a resident producer license application and remit it to the Division of Insurance with your application fee in the amount of $25.00.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles