Are Pre-Licensing Requirements Waved For Certain Lines Of Insurance?

Yes, the pre­licensing requirements are not required for the general, life, health, or the life­health combination lines, but you must be a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). These individuals are also exempt from having to take the regular exams for these lines, but must take the exam that covers the state laws and regulations.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles