Skip to main content

Insurance Law

Search for an Attorney  

What Documents Will The State Of New York Provide For Me If I Would Like To Work In Another State?

You may request a certification for a New York licensee to obtain a non­resident license in another state. Certifications maybe requested through the State Telephone System. Letters of clearance and power of attorney may be required when a licensee moves from New York to another state and wants to become licensed in that state. These are also available from the state automated telephone ordering system at 518­474­6630.

Was this helpful?