Lawyers are ready to help during these stressful times. Schedule your consultation >

Resource Library

Free Online Legal Resources

Are Non-Residents Able To Apply The Educational Credits From Their Previous State To The New Mexico Requirements?

Yes, New Mexico has reciprocity agreements with every state that has a continuing education requirement. If your state of residence has a continuing education requirement, the State of New Mexico will accept your coursework. However, a proof of completion must be submitted either by using an official form, or by writing your own letter of certification that would specify the continuing education requirements that have been met. Another alternative is to supply copies of certificates of completion filed in your state of domicile. A $5.00 filing fee is required per submission.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

What Is Indemnification