Anyone involved in disseminating information as to rates secured through reference to a published or printed list, or through a computer database of standard rates;
- Explains, discusses, or interprets coverage; analyzes exposures or policies, or gives opinions or recommendations of coverage;
- Discusses the effect of age, health, or other riskrelated conditions of a prospective policyholder;
- Counsels or advises any prospective purchaser to buy a particular policy, or to insure with a particular company;
- Indicates that any inquiry concerning coverage is or will be bound or issued bind coverage;
- Issues certificates of insurance, endorsements, binders, commitments, insurance policies or insurance identification cards as the effectuation of the insurance policy.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.
Your Next Step:
Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.
Popular Attorney Searches: