Under What Circumstances Is Someone Required To Hold An Insurance License In The State Of New Hampshire?
Anyone involved in disseminating information as to rates secured through reference to a published or printed list, or through a computer database of standard rates;
- Explains, discusses, or interprets coverage; analyzes exposures or policies, or gives opinions or recommendations of coverage;
- Discusses the effect of age, health, or other riskrelated conditions of a prospective policyholder;
- Counsels or advises any prospective purchaser to buy a particular policy, or to insure with a particular company;
- Indicates that any inquiry concerning coverage is or will be bound or issued bind coverage;
- Issues certificates of insurance, endorsements, binders, commitments, insurance policies or insurance identification cards as the effectuation of the insurance policy.