Skip to main content

Insurance Law

Search for an Attorney  

I've Had An Accident With An Uninsured Motorist. What Do I Do?

The New Hampshire Department of Revenue enforces the financial responsibility (mandatory liability) laws in this state. They will investigate and, if necessary, enforce the statute. Also, if you were injured, you will want to report the loss under your uninsured motorist coverage with your company.

Was this helpful?