I Hold A Non-Resident License. How Does The Ce Requirement Affect Me?

If you are a producer, a certificate of good standing from your resident state must be submitted to the NHID. The licensee is responsible for requesting this from the resident insurance department.

If you are a multi­line or worker’s compensation adjuster from a state that requires CE, the same rules as above apply. If your resident state does not require CE, then you must meet the CE rules as if you were a NH resident.

If you hold a public adjuster license you must take fifteen (15) hours of CE approved by the NHID.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles