I Have A Dispute With My Insurer Regarding My Classification, Experience Modification Or Interpretation Ncci Rules That Are Not Addressed By Department Rule Or Regulation. How Do I Resolve This?

As with any dispute, you should first try to resolve the problem with your insurer.

If you find that you are not getting a satisfactory resolution and you still feel that your position is valid, then you should contact the NDOI. The Department will try to resolve the problem, but if this is not possible and you are still not satisfied, then you can make an appeal to the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Review Board.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Insurance Videos

Attorneys For Medical Professionals