What Are The Resident Adjuster Requirements?

  • Complete license application, BCA form
  • Submit license fee
  • Independent and Public Adjusters submit passing test results from Minnesota Adjuster Exam or passing results from IIA exam (4­parts)
  • Crop Hail Adjusters no exam requirement
  • Continuing education: no requirement.

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources