What Are Non Resident Agent Requirements?

  • Complete license application, BCA form
  • Submit certification of license status from resident state
  • Submit license fee for each line of authority requested
  • Submit appointment form and appointment fee from appointing insurance companies
  • Continuing education: 30 hours required every 24 month license period (unless reciprocity agreement is in effect between Minnesota and agent’s resident state)

Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today

This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact an attorney in your area from our directory to discuss your specific legal situation.

Your Next Step:

Enter your location below to get connected with a qualified Insurance attorney today.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources